The customer (hereinafter “the Customer” using the Internet accommodation reservation system (hereinafter “the Service”) provided by Tobu Hotel Management shall use the Service upon accepting the content of this usage agreement.
This agreement shall apply only in relation to use of the Service. The matters after a reservation has been made shall comply with the accommodation agreement and laws/ordinances.
The hotel cannot guarantee operation of the Service in the event the Customer uses a personal computer that is not compatible with the Japanese language in principle. Therefore, we shall bear absolutely no responsibility for the results of such operations and the various effects of those operations. In addition, even a personal computer compatible with the Japanese language may not operate properly depending on the environmental settings in the said personal computer of
the Customer. We shall also bear absolutely no responsibility for the results of such operations and the various effects of those operations in this case as well.
The Customer shall register his/her e-mail address, name, contact information and other user information and a password (hereinafter “User Information”) when using the Service to make an accommodation reservation. It is at the discretion of the Customer as to whether or not to register information other than the required items.
The Customer shall manage his/her password at his/her own responsibility so that others do not learn of it. The Customer shall periodically change his/her password. The Customer shall bear responsibility for any damages caused due to insufficient management of his/her password, mistakes in the use of his/her password and use of his/her password by third parties. The hotel shall bear absolutely no responsibility for such damages.
In the event the Customer makes an accommodation reservation for a third party other than himself/herself, the Customer must obtain approval from the said third party in advance to inform the hotel of the personal information relating to the said third party.
The User Information registered in the Service shall be used only for accommodation reservations. The Customer shall complete the prescribed matters in the guest register as stipulated by laws/ordinances when checking in. In addition, the Customer who has given his/her consent to receive direct mails when registering as a user may be sent direct mail by post and e-mail from the hotel and the Tobu Hotel Group with whom User Information is shared as according to Article 9.
(1) When the Customer has given his/her consent
(2) When it is necessary to provide personal data to a third party to protect the life, body or property of the Customer and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the Customer
(3) When it is necessary to provide personal data to a third party to improve public health or to promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the Customer
(4) When disclosure is required by a court, the Public Prosecutor’s Office, the police, a bar association, a consumer center or an organization with authority equivalent to these
(5) When providing personal information to a third party that will inherit business according to a succession of the business of the hotel due to a merger or another reason in the future
A reservation shall be deemed to have been made in the system at the point in time when the reservation completion screen is displayed on the personal computer of the Customer. However, in the event of a waiting list or reservation on inquiry, the reservation shall be deemed to have been made at the point in time when a notification accepting the stay of the Customer is sent by the hotel.
The accommodation fees indicated when the Customer makes a reservation in the Service shall be paid when checking in at the hotel in principle. In the event the accommodation fees do not include local taxes and service charges, these shall be paid together with the accommodation fees.
In the event a reservation is made in the system, it shall not be possible for discounts of member organizations to which the Customer belongs to be applied in duplicate in principle. In addition, the hotel may refuse to provide points for the mileage services of other companies depending on the fees that have been reserved. If the Customer wishes to be provided with points, he/she shall confirm this matter with the hotel in advance.
In the event any of the following applies to the Customer, the hotel shall refuse use of the system to the Customer regardless of the reason and shall then delete his/her User Information. The hotel shall bear absolutely no responsibility for any damages caused to the Customer due to this.
(1) When the Customer makes a great number of reservations without intending to stay in the hotel
(2) When the Customer infringes upon the copyright or other rights of other customers, third parties or the hotel, or when it is recognized that the Customer might do this
(3) When the Customer violates public order or good morals in relation to the stay at the hotel, or when it is recognized that the Customer might do this
(4) When the Customer commits a criminal act or an act that leads to a criminal act, or when it is recognized that the Customer might do this
(5) When the Customer commits an act for the purpose of profit in relation to the Service that has not been approved by the hotel or when the Customer commits an act for the purpose of preparing for such
(6) When the Customer interferes with the operation of the system, or when it is recognized that the Customer might do this
(7) When the Customer damages confidence in the system, or when it is recognized that the Customer might do this
(8) When the Customer uses a password in an improper manner, or when it is recognized that the Customer might do this
(9) When the Customer makes a false declaration or report to the hotel
(10) When the Customer uses or provides a harmful program (e.g., a computer virus) through the system or in relation to the system, or when it is recognized that the Customer might do this
(11) When the party attempting to stay at the hotel is a gangster organization, member of a gangster organization, a related organization or related person of a gangster organization, or another antisocial force
(12) When the party attempting to stay at the hotel is a corporation or other organization for which its business activities are controlled by a gangster organization or a member of a gangster organization
(13) When the party attempting to stay at the hotel has those applicable to members of gangster organizations among its officers
(14) When the Customer commits other acts which violate laws/ordinances, or when it is recognized that the Customer might do this
(15) When the Customer commits other acts deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or when it is recognized that the Customer might do this
1. The hotel may suspend or stop part or all of the operation of the Service at the judgment of the hotel when a natural disaster, accident or other state of emergency occurs or may occur, when the systems of the hotel are maintained periodically or in an emergency, or when an impediment in the telecommunications facilities installed by the hotel or other unavoidable reason arises. In the event the provision of the Service is suspended or stopped
due to the provisions in the preceding paragraph, the hotel shall notify the Customer of this in advance at a method deemed appropriate by the hotel (e.g., a notification on the website). However, this shall not apply in the event of an emergency.
(1) Delays, changes, suspensions or abolition in regards to the provision of the Service, loss of User Information registered through the Service, and other damages to the Customer arising in relation to the Service
(2) When the Customer damages another customer or a third party in relation to the use of the Service
In the event the hotel deems it necessary to make changes to the content of this agreement, the hotel may make such changes without notifying the Customer in advance. This agreement as changed shall be effective from the point in time when it is displayed on the website of the hotel. After the content of this agreement has been changed, only the content as changed shall be effective; the content before the change shall be invalid.
The matters contained in this agreement shall be effective from April 1, 2005 according to Japan Standard Time.